Sunday, August 5, 2018

Practice Track - When I Was Your Man




"When I Was Your Man" was recorded by Bruno Mars in 2012. It was written by Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine and Andrew Wyatt. This practice track has a lead line, piano part, part for bass, and simple drum part.

According to Wikipedia: ""When I Was Your Man" topped the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, and reached the top ten on the singles chart of Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom. It was certified six times platinum in the US, Australia and in Canada. "When I Was Your Man" was the worlds eighth best selling digital single of 2013, with sales of 8.3 million copies; joining an elite group of the best-selling singles worldwide."

When I Was Your Man practice track

No comments:

Post a Comment